Where Kathleen adores the minuette, the Ballet Russes and Crepes Suzette, well, Robin loves her rock and roll, a not-dog makes her lose control -- what a crazy pair!

Monday, June 25, 2007

Going visual


OK, it isn't that great a picture, and it's a bit of a visual cliche, but I am still figuring out to use the camera, and I have to start somewhere. Everyone who comes to the Brooklyn Promenade takes some variation of this picture: the East River and Lower Manhattan. In this photo the water looks pink to me, but in real life around sunset it is a magically luminous blue that never fails to amaze me, however many times I see it.
That bargelike thing halfway across the river is...I don't know what it is. It's been there for a few weeks now. There seems to be some dredging going on, but I don't know why.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home