Where Kathleen adores the minuette, the Ballet Russes and Crepes Suzette, well, Robin loves her rock and roll, a not-dog makes her lose control -- what a crazy pair!

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Blow, blow thou winter wind: A Special Report

I thought we were done with hurricanes. Silly goose, me. Yesterday we had gusts up to 100 miles per hour! At 20 degrees for a high, add high winds and, well, it's really, really cold.

Today, it's snowing again and still windy, although not nearly as much so as yesterday. In the city, we'll have about five inches of snow before we're done; and we'll end the day and begin tomorrow below zero. Tomorrow, we'll make it up all the way to seven degrees.

So far I am maintaining my humor, even as I stare at my $212 heating bill for last month. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home