Where Kathleen adores the minuette, the Ballet Russes and Crepes Suzette, well, Robin loves her rock and roll, a not-dog makes her lose control -- what a crazy pair!

Friday, May 12, 2006

Another Aarone update

So the big news in the Aarone Thompson case last week was that the case was going to a grand jury, and now that process likely will be slowed with her father's girlfriend's sudden death. I'm not sure if there ever will be justice for this poor little girl.

I guess that's not just Denver; I guess that's just life anywhere. This haunts me as did the case of Brittany Locklear, a girl in North Carolina who was abducted while waiting for her school bus and found dead several days later. This didn't make the national news either, and again, I can't shake the feeling that that would have been different if she had been white and not a member of the Lumbee tribe.

I wish the world didn't have to be so sad.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home