Where Kathleen adores the minuette, the Ballet Russes and Crepes Suzette, well, Robin loves her rock and roll, a not-dog makes her lose control -- what a crazy pair!

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Rain!




I wanted to go outside and shoot pictures today; I thought this might cheer me up. It never stopped raining, however, so this is all I have. A gray, reflective and seemingly deserted world. Everyone is inside, awaiting better times. You can hardly see the Brooklyn Bridge.

Curiously though, as I look at this picture, I see a hint of blue sky. I certainly did not notice that as I stood on the Promenade, trying to keep the camera dry as rain fell. Maybe it is just a trick of the monitor. Maybe it is symbolic!

We are all sad at MHA today, but trying to be brave.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Is New York ever so quiet?

11:34 AM

 
Blogger Kathleen said...

Oh, yes. It's weird how quiet it is sometimes.

4:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home