Where Kathleen adores the minuette, the Ballet Russes and Crepes Suzette, well, Robin loves her rock and roll, a not-dog makes her lose control -- what a crazy pair!

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Random Thoughts; Two Links

Experimenting with Picassa, here are two Web albums:

http://picasaweb.google.com/katfly/Maine

and another, less ambitiously, from a day trip to Philadelphia:

http://picasaweb.google.com/katfly/Philadelphia

This weekend we plan to go to New Haven. If I feel up to it, I will make another album.

We plan to visit the art museum on the Yale campus. We will probably see my cousin Mary Kate's enthusiastic dog, Rory, too.

Faithful readers of this blog will know that I have been trying to write a murder mystery for, oh, sometime since the turn of the century. I am temporarily setting it aside in favor of a project that seems more urgent. I don't want to talk about it too much. But it could be good. It involves Jane Austen and came to me in a single, insomniac burst, including main characters and the title. Is that good, or a red flag? Not sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home