Where Kathleen adores the minuette, the Ballet Russes and Crepes Suzette, well, Robin loves her rock and roll, a not-dog makes her lose control -- what a crazy pair!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Maybe It Was a Perfect Day




But that sounds so complacent, and I don't intend that at all.

It was cold. It snowed. We both had Tuesday off, a gift from the gods. I slept late. Jarek woke up early and went to the dentist. When I woke up I discovered I had a fraud alert on my credit card. They did the same thing that they did to Jarek: buying gasoline in Florida. It has to be some local crime: We want to find the perps and turn them in, but we need to know more. Someone is stealing our information, fabricating new credit cards, and selling them in Florida. There cannot be that many suspects; there are not that many places we both shop in the little village that is our world in Brooklyn.

It snowed. I worked on my writing workshop homework. As usual, I am commenting madly on my classmates instead of working on my own stuff. Is it my destiny, to be an editor?

It snowed. We went for a walk. I worked on my writing workshop. I made risotto. We drank prosecco. We are going to Venice, and have to be prepared.

It snowed. Garth is gone. We have to face that. We have to be brave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home